Sign in to follow this  
Hidden Symmetry

FMOC

Sounds good, always high quality stuff from you guys.

Really like this one. The vocal treatment fits the theme well and overall production is very good.

-Bjorn

What else can I say but sonically and visually stunning . . . ya' really well done ! Lots of very cool thwacking sounds at the start, transitions between the sections musically are excellent, creative use of efx, it's really got it all . . . I'm goin' back in for another whirl.

Oh love that bass, sweet squelchy sound, that just growls at you listen to me and this.

@Hidden Symmetry this is nice I like this a lot. :) :) :) Mix works a treat here.

Wow -- excellent.  The song, arrangement, performance and mix are wonderful.  The visuals are equally good.  This was entertaining and professionally done.  BTW, luv that little whispering vocal like sound panned right.

woooooooooooow i thought ya was just a jazz!!!!!great  great sounds and sax and song.jack c.and ya say it's hard for ya to mix.welp your what on the money.

I left my comment over at YouTube. If any of y'all want to see it, you'll have to go over there and drop a "like" for our brother Carl.

t

Shame on you boys, shame, shame, shame...

On 5/5/2021 at 3:47 PM, jack c. said:

woooooooooooow i thought ya was just a jazz!!!!!great  great sounds and sax and song.jack c.and ya say it's hard for ya to mix.welp your what on the money.

Thanks Jack!

9 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

I left my comment over at YouTube. If any of y'all want to see it, you'll have to go over there and drop a "like" for our brother Carl.

t

Shame on you boys, shame, shame, shame...

Thanks for the support Tom!

On 5/5/2021 at 3:38 PM, freddy j said:

Wow -- excellent.  The song, arrangement, performance and mix are wonderful.  The visuals are equally good.  This was entertaining and professionally done.  BTW, luv that little whispering vocal like sound panned right.

Thanks freddy, glad you enjoyed the track.

• Like 1

That was really cool...    Solid groove with a catchy melody/lyrics and some quality playing.  And yeah, the instrumental section was awesome.  Loved the visuals too, they kept up nicely.

On 6/3/2021 at 2:51 PM, SteveC said:

That was really cool...    Solid groove with a catchy melody/lyrics and some quality playing.  And yeah, the instrumental section was awesome.  Loved the visuals too, they kept up nicely.

Thanks Steve, appreciate it.