Native Instrument Play Series SOUL SESSIONS

cclarry

INTRODUCING SOUL SESSIONS

The new SOUL SESSIONS Play Series instrument packs 50 years of eclectic keys, dusky horns, vintage synths, funky bass, and more that have defined the sound of soul. Discover organic, hybrid tones for melody, pads, and bass from the 60s to the present day. Butter up your R&B, lend jazz a hybrid edge, and give cutting-edge electronic productions a left-field flavor.

HEAR AUDIO DEMOS

BUY SOUL SESSIONS, GET SOUL MAGIC HALF PRICE

Go fully souled out! Buy SOUL SESSIONS, and get the new SOUL MAGIC Expansion half price. From dusty 60s kits, to eclectic licks and emotive vocal cuts, it’s the perfect companion to the new Play Series instrument – a match made in soul heaven.

SAVE NOW

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

No chance they'll add it to Komplete 13, right? 

I'll guess I have to wait for Komplete 14 in 2 years to get my hands on that. Not going to buy any seperate NI Products, if I'm updating my Komplete Ultimate during the next summer sale, anyway.

If you buy Komplete 13 they normally give you a 22 euro voucher which you can use - but won't be automatically added.  

EDIT

"e-vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with special offers." Doh

Edited by simon

24 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

No chance they'll add it to Komplete 13, right? 

I'll guess I have to wait for Komplete 14 in 2 years to get my hands on that. Not going to buy any seperate NI Products, if I'm updating my Komplete Ultimate during the next summer sale, anyway.

I sometimes buy Native Instruments products, particularly when they are on intro price, because NI makes it so easy to resell them.  So, for example, when I upgrade to Komplete 13 Ultimate this summer, I'll resell my licenses for Noire and Picked Acoustic.  Because I got them both at discount prices, I'll come out pretty well.

NI didn't post any videos, so here are two:

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Great Idea 1