JST Epic Sale!

cclarry

But pls be aware about this manufacturer's 'customer approach'...

I bought their amp sim few years ago and rather bad experience:

1. no demo so I needed to buy to realize it was average in quality to be honest

2. After year I was not able to download it anymore so you are lacking way to install and hope for fixes just after 1 year

So it is worse than IK access to samples where you can buy for 1 credit access for next year  and we are talking in case JST about rather small file...

Edited by Piotr
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Updated OP to show EveryPlugin, who is, of course, even cheaper!
(However, it does not have all the sale items)

If it's not listed on Everyplugin, just email Koby and let him know which one you want and he'll take care of you.  👌

• Like 2

On 11/2/2020 at 4:54 PM, Piotr said:

But pls be aware about this manufacturer's 'customer approach'...

I bought their amp sim few years ago and rather bad experience:

1. no demo so I needed to buy to realize it was average in quality to be honest

2. After year I was not able to download it anymore so you are lacking way to install and hope for fixes just after 1 year

So it is worse than IK access to samples where you can buy for 1 credit access for next year  and we are talking in case JST about rather small file...

"In fact, JST (a pretty big player in the scene now, especially among rock/metal engineers and musicians) has flat out recently told me to switch DAWs (not just for troubleshooting purposes, but permanently) and that they don't recommend Cakewalk."

I was planning on buying their Bus Glue-Bass plugin, but this is all giving me a huge warning about support and possible issues re compatibility with Cakewalk.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, chris.r said:

"In fact, JST (a pretty big player in the scene now, especially among rock/metal engineers and musicians) has flat out recently told me to switch DAWs (not just for troubleshooting purposes, but permanently) and that they don't recommend Cakewalk."

I was planning on buying their Bus Glue-Bass plugin, but this is all giving me a huge warning about support and possible issues re compatibility with Cakewalk.

They need to start to care about customer in better way than just sell and forget about him/her...

No ability to download what you have bought (VST are pretty small files) after 1 year is for me telling a lot...

• Like 3