Korg Summer Sale

cclarry

KORG music apps & software: Summer Sale - all products are up to 50% OFF!

KWe are launching a summer sale with up to 50% OFF all KORG music production applications and software! The sale also applies to in-app items and software upgrades.

This is a great opportunity to enrich your music production environment. Do not miss this Summer Sale that ends on July 15th (Wednesday)!
https://korg.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d4eca7b7b0393782767c6844f&id=08101d4d36&e=9e865924b8

Triton is $199

But if you have M1 Le,  you can get the entire Korg Collection 2 for $199.   (FYI M1 Le, comes with some Korg keyboards and hardware. 

I'm waiting for the price to go down to half that. 

Korg Gadget for Mac is $199.   The 40 Korg Gadget 2 plugins for Mac/PC is $149.   This is a great deal, but I've been waiting forever for them to keep their promise and add NKS for PC. 

Remember these include LE versions of the M1, Arp Odyssey, Wavestation, MS-20, Mono/Poly, and Polysix, plus Reason's Dr. Octo Rex.    

The ironic thing is that the Gadget GUI for Wavestation (Milpitas) is a LOT better than the one in the  Korg Collection.  No idea why Korg won't port it over, seeing how they've already done the work.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1

And yet they still want me to spend $149 to upgrade from the Legacy Bundle (with the Odyssey) to KORG Collection 2.

So I could buy the Triton all by itself for $199, or, because I own everything they've released prior to the Triton, I can get it for $50 off. And that's not been affected by this sale at all, as far as I can tell. I'm sure a Triton is a nice thing, but that's a significant pile of money that could be used towards UVI Falcon, KOMPLETE, or some other high-ticket synth package that I'm unlikely to buy anytime soon.

It's as if they don't want to take my money! Which, I suppose I should thank them.