Phoenix Verb is $9.99 again!

cclarry

11 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Hmm... I got the Phoenix verb without really needing it and now of course I'm wondering if I should upgrade to R2 🤔

I stopped wondering . . . and succumbed to temptation and GAS. I got R4 and Nimbus way back with an Izotope bundle and they are just so good, when they put more out at ridiculous prices I just can't help myself, even if like Pheonix Verb they are somewhat redundant if you own Nimbus.

What can you do ?. . . stay away from the deals forum that's what😁                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Edited by ensconced
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1