Soundtoys Effect Rack FREE

cclarry

Use Effect Rack FREE

We’re staying home to protect our community and our team. We sincerely hope you are too. To help you make your home studio a happier one, we’re letting you use Effect Rack FREE through June 30.

Soundtoys Effect Rack is our most powerful plug-in. It’s usually only available in the Soundtoys 5 bundle – but for this lockdown, we’re letting Effect Rack out.

Free use of Effect Rack ends June 30.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jesse g said:

Nice.

Folks are really going to enjoy using that for 30 days free.  I purchased it during the last sale and I love using it.

It's actually three months--April, May, June.

You can always get a demo of all the Soundtoys for one month, and that's why I've never done the upgrade.  I never, never never buy a plugin unless I demo it with various kinds of guitars, basses, drums, vocals, etc etc and compare it with the plugins I own and actually use.   It has to do something significantly better than what I already have or no sale. I've always had the feeling that Soundtoys plugins could be exactly like that (I own a few), but they won't let me download one and study one, before moving to the next.

All I would need would be to like a few more of them and I would do the upgrade because it is cheap during BF.   

I am going to download this right away. Three months are enough. When I downloaded all of them before there were so many that I didn't demo any of them. 

3 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

It's actually three months--April, May, June.

You can always get a demo of all the Soundtoys for one month, and that's why I've never done the upgrade.  I never, never never buy a plugin unless I demo it with various kinds of guitars, basses, drums, vocals, etc etc and compare it with the plugins I own and actually use.   It has to do something significantly better than what I already have or no sale. I've always had the feeling that Soundtoys plugins could be exactly like that (I own a few), but they won't let me download one and study one, before moving to the next.

All I would need would be to like a few more of them and I would do the upgrade because it is cheap during BF.   

I am going to download this right away. Three months are enough. When I downloaded all of them before there were so many that I didn't demo any of them. 

You can contact Soundtoys and humbly ask then for a  coupon to supplement the cost of you buying their product  They gave me a $50.00 coupon during their last sale which allowed me to get the Bundle for only $149.00,   Ssshhhhh!!  it's a secret 😶

• Like 1