Sonible - New user area and 50% deals

trager

"The new sonible user area is here! Having an account entails many advantages: You’ll be able to manage the activations of your sonible plug-in(s), you’ll get exclusive deals based on your order history and can access all plug-in updates.    

Although you’ll benefit all year round from the special deals based on your order history, we want to show our appreciation with extra discounts. Log into your account and you’ll see that all plug-ins are 50% off! There is even an upgrade deal for frei:raum and smart:EQ+ owners: -85% if you upgrade to smart:EQ 2. Intro deals end March 9, 2020."

https://www.sonible.com/blog/sonible-user-area-guide/

IMO great news, if it all works.

Edited by trager
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, trager said:

"The new sonible user area is here! Having an account entails many advantages: You’ll be able to manage the activations of your sonible plug-in(s), you’ll get exclusive deals based on your order history and can access all plug-in updates.    

Although you’ll benefit all year round from the special deals based on your order history, we want to show our appreciation with extra discounts. Log into your account and you’ll see that all plug-ins are 50% off! There is even an upgrade deal for frei:raum and smart:EQ+ owners: -85% if you upgrade to smart:EQ 2. Intro deals end March 9, 2020."

https://www.sonible.com/blog/sonible-user-area-guide/

IMO great news, if it all works.

That's great news! I only emailed them about it (again) at Christmas after a prolonged "outage" of my Sonible plugins. 

UPDATE: Just registered my plugins and it worked correctly 👍 but as Larry says below the upgrade prices are silly!

Edited by ZincT

I registered all my plugins...and the prices are still ridiculous...
I can upgrade to Smart EQ 2, which I already own for 20 Euros?
I can upgrade to Frie:raum, from Smart EQ2 and Proximity EQ for 
140 Euros?

If you don't own anything those are ok prices...but not when I already 
own half of what they sell...

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I registered all my plugins...and the prices are still ridiculous...
I can upgrade to Smart EQ 2, which I already own for 20 Euros?
I can upgrade to Frie:raum, from Smart EQ2 and Proximity EQ for 
140 Euros?

If you don't own anything those are ok prices...but not when I already 
own half of what they sell...

Yes the upgrade prices are silly and they even offer you upgrades to plugins you already own which makes me wonder whether their upgrade offers are working correctly.

• Like 1

All the deals are exactly 50% off for me.  But I already have Smart:EQ 2, which is the only one with extra upgrade discount I guess.  Odd my Smart:EQ 2 price is64.50 (50% off) and not 85% off (since I also own Smart:EQ+ but not frei:raum).

If they made me a deal on frei:raum or a complete my collection deal I might be interested, but I guess they think 50% off single prices is deal enough.  I'll wait for APD or VSTBuzz to do a deal for frei:raum or smart:comp (the only 2 I don't have)

• Like 2