Efimov Holiday Sale

cclarry

Ilya Efimov Production is having a Christmas Sale.

Bundles:

200 eur off for Total Guitar Bundle.

100 eur OFF for Bass Bundle.

50 eur for Wind Bundle includes Uilleann Pipes.

30% for Russian Bundles.

Single instruments and small bundles:

40% off for Guitar.

50% off for Strum Bundle. Acoustic (Steel & Nylon strings), Les Paul and Telecaster guitars.

Up to 75% off for Bass (Modern, Classic, Fretless, Rock and Retro).

50% off for Bayan and Accordion.

Up to 75% off for Russian folk instrument. Balalaika, Domra, Alt Domra, Contrabass Balalaika, Zhaleika & Bayan.

25% off for Wind Instruments Armenian Duduk, Chinese Winds: Hulusi & Bawu, Irish Wistles, Zhaleika's.

Get deal at www.ilyaefimov.com

13 minutes ago, Patrick Derbidge said:

I particularly like their Basses, especially their Classic and Modern Bass. I have the Fretless as well and love the sound of the demos but haven't had a chance to use it yet.

I was actually wondering if I should get the basses. I missed out on the Waves deals which would've got me both the Bass Fingers and Bass Slapper for 29$. And was thinking if the bass libraries are any good since a few of them are on discount. How is the Retro library....

16 minutes ago, Ashay Arekar said:

I was actually wondering if I should get the basses. I missed out on the Waves deals which would've got me both the Bass Fingers and Bass Slapper for 29$. And was thinking if the bass libraries are any good since a few of them are on discount. How is the Retro library....

The Retro is good. I don't think you'd be dissapointed but I do feel like the Classic is the most versatile, followed by the Modern.  I think the Classic can cover the same ground as the Retro and then some.

Edited by Patrick Derbidge
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

What about the Guitar total bundle?

They are worth it. The recording quality is up there with OTS, Amplesound, Prominy etc... Orange Tree has some of the best presets you can find for quickly getting started and Ample sound has a better strumming engine than OTS but as far as quality of samples, Efimov has all the quality you need to make good stuff and given the sale price they are worth it. If you like to have options like me then add this to your collection but if you have a Holy Grail library you really want then save up and make sure you get what you want and don't be distracted by the sales.

• Like 2