Sign in to follow this  
Wookiee

Between Night and Day

Hi Wookie - as always with your stuff I was intrigued to see where it was going to go next so I stayed the course. I like the lead synth when it cut in and the delay introduces some accents that challenge the sense of perfect timing you sometimes get with this genre - I like. One minor crit - there seemed to be some slight distortion on the bass/ drum accompaniment that sounded a touch overdone on my cans - but that could just by my cans (or more likely my ageing ears).

Nice how the soundscape filled out towards the end of the track and with a gong to finish - what's not to like.

Well done as always

Andy

• Thanks 1

I’m always down for some “furry paws” and wouldn’t think of bailing early! Fell in love with that intro beat and you kept me riveted the whole 6:48. Well done for sure. 

Tom

• Thanks 1

It kept me listening to the end - for some reason it made me think of King Arthur and the knights of the Round Table - I don't know why😊

Keep then coming Wookiee!

• Thanks 1

Thanks @Andrew Ball for the ears, the Taiko Drums took some taming.  I have had a listen this morning on my Bayerdynamic DT 770 Pro's, I also checked in Soundforge Pro 12 and the max peak is only -3.7 True Peak dBFS.

Again thanks for having a listen and leaving a comment, old ears are frequently wise ears..

• Like 2

As said on SC ..Great stuff mate ..am I allowed to say your stuff is getting better .. from me ? .... Well Goddammit, there ...  I said it! ;) 

• Thanks 1

@SPAK yeah it is longish but it just did not want to stop, it just kept showing me more I could do with it.  Thanks for you ears and comments here and on SC.

This sounds very nice on my KRK's.  I, too, was captive to this  song.  When it was over, I was left wanting more, so I went back and played it a few more times.  I hope you're fully recovered, now, and that you have a spectacular new year!  Thanks for all your furry words over the years.

• Thanks 1

@Lynn Thank you good to hear it translates to other monitors. Thank you as well for your kind words and encouragement.

The furry for-paw is healing well but.... I have to go have some more surgery as they did not get a big enough margin around and below the melanoma.

Interesting composition from begin to the end.
Pleasant  arrangement and sounds.

• Thanks 1