SoundID VoiceAI 25% off

Bapu

d0db1856-2a92-4b58-9b40-437bb5b35cc6.jpe

We are thrilled to announce that have built something new - the first AI voice transformer plugin for your DAW!  SoundID VoiceAI aims to help you create cool vocal tracks with ease without ever leaving your DAW.

To celebrate the launch, we’re offering you an exclusive early bird discount!

Here’s to get started:

Try out our 7-day free trial that includes 9,000 tokens, equivalent to approximately 15 minutes of audio processing;

Use code ‘EARLYBIRD’ at checkout to get 25% off all our token packs.

Learn more

️ Don't miss your chance to be one of the first to experience our SoundID VoiceAI plugin at a discounted price. Offer valid until April 22, 2024.

Here is for new beginnings!  Happy mixing & producing,
Sonarworks Team

P.S. See SoundID VoiceAI in action -> SoundID VoiceAI

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

So, I tried this out yesterday and was mildly amused.

What I think is going on is similar to other tools from AVOX and Ircam where the vocal characteristics are altered but without all the fuss.

What was cool was taking my mate @daryl1968 vocal track and either giving him a more R&B style. What was way out to lunch was giveing him a gritty metal like style.

There was one 'old guy' style that almost made Daryl sound like me (but in tune). Creepy, huh?

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 4/15/2024 at 1:22 PM, Conteloto said:

doesn't work for me, I install it, but doesn't appear instruments list

Check the install locations as shown here: Setting up with SoundID VoiceAI plugin

If the plugin is there, go back to DAW and check the scanned locations. The SoundID VoiceAI plugin is AU, AAX and VST3 only (no VST or VST2), perhaps your DAW is not scanning for VST3?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kārlis Stenders said:

Check the install locations as shown here: Setting up with SoundID VoiceAI plugin

If the plugin is there, go back to DAW and check the scanned locations. The SoundID VoiceAI plugin is AU, AAX and VST3 only (no VST or VST2), perhaps your DAW is not scanning for VST3?

My mistake, I thought it was an instrument, but it's an effect for audio track. 

Thank you anyway

• Like 1