Converting Audio to Midi - having problems

When you use melodyne free standing and you get the bass as all A notes, have you tried choosing or  rechoosing the algorithm from the drop-down menu at the top of the gui? If you aren’t aware, besides the box asking what algorithm you want, the algorithm can be changed in that drop-down list. Like if I got a bass part showing all A after rendering, I go to the drop-down and change it to melodic or whatever and the processing occurs again hopefully with correct notes. Sounds like it does create blobs outside Cbb, it should be working in Cbb and you have been working at it, so maybe celemony can help. 

OK all sorted, Thanks everyone.

It appears Melodyne was not installed correctly and despite several appempts to accept the trial is was always running in player mode. Following help from Melodyne support it is now working correctly. I am getting blobs AND midi is appearing inside CbB

N.B.  Drum replacer did work to give me Midi notes, but that only worked for drum.

SO thanks again and all you comments opened my eyes to features and stuff I would have taken ages to find. I do have additional questions but will start a new thread for those (I believe this is correct protocol) 😀

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Roy Slough said:

N.B.  Drum replacer did work to give me Midi notes, but that only worked for drum.

I guess that's why it's called Drum Replacer. ;)

Great that everything finally worked for you.