Softube Iconic Compressors Collection 65% Off

cclarry

I got that at first too and still don't have the purple upgrade price, but just added it to my cart and it worked - $53 for the other two.

Anybody use the Opto or FET?  I really don't need these I'm sure!  Haven't even tried the VCA freebie so why am I even looking! 🤪

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Pat Osterday said:

I got that at first too and still don't have the purple upgrade price, but just added it to my cart and it worked - $53 for the other two.

Anybody use the Opto or FET?  I really don't need these I'm sure!  Haven't even tried the VCA freebie so why am I even looking! 🤪

Acutally many plugins can do the three kinds of compressing job. Like UAD Empirical Labs Distressor which IK has the similar plugin.

The softube ones get more functions about sidetrain control.

Edited by Moon OverSea

34 minutes ago, Moon OverSea said:

Acutally many plugins can do the three kinds of compressing job. Like UAD Empirical Labs Distressor which IK has the similar plugin.

The softube ones get more functions about sidetrain control.

Yeah, I have most of the T-RackS plugins including Comprexxor.  Also have Arturia FX Collection, some PA, etc... Also have UAD Spark right now too, but not sure I want to stay on the sub.

So I guess my question would be given that the Arturia compressors, bx_opto, etc, cover a lot of this ground, the Softube ones wouldn't give me anything over what I have.  Probably best to save $53. 

Edited by Pat Osterday
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Pat Osterday said:

Yeah, I have most of the T-RackS plugins including Comprexxor.  Also have Arturia FX Collection, some PA, etc... Also have UAD Spark right now too, but not sure I want to stay on the sub.

So I guess my question would be given that the Arturia compressors, bx_opto, etc, cover a lot of this ground, the Softube ones wouldn't give me anything over what I have.  Probably best to save $53. 

Agreed, I have the free VCA and would gain the Opto and FET. I have plenty of options for those including Universal Audio.

• Like 1