DUPLICATE. Moderator: Please Delete.

PavlovsCat

I just cut and pasted this after seeing this dev's ad in Facebook.  A talented developer and a nice guy who's made a lot of libraries and freelance work for a bunch of well known KONTAKT developers like Impact Soundworks over the years. I'm just a customer of his who had a few emails with him over the years and thought he was really helpful and friendly.  

This is from his ad, not me:

"Unlock timeless melodies with Osiris: The Egyptian Lyre Sample Library. Save 75% today. Use code OSIRIS75 at checkout."

https://librewave.com/product/osiris/

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2

• PavlovsCat changed the title to Librewave Osiris: The Egyptian Lyre Sample Library. 75% OFF
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, cclarry said:

I swear I looked and searched.  I'm guessing I misspelled the name or something. 

Oh well. I failed. I'll put delete in the title. I'm no match for you, Larry! I'll stay in my lane and update my freebie lists this week!

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Haha 1

• PavlovsCat changed the title to DUPLICATE. Moderator: Please Delete.
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, mibby said:

Anyone who hasn't been scooped by Lars over the years just hasn't tried posting deals enough! 🤣

I did post one deal earlier this year that wasn't a duplicate of one of Larry's posts -- and I realize that this sounds kind of cocky, and maybe it is -- but Larry even liked that post. Yeah, it was pretty special. My shinning moment in the forum.  ;)

I hope we can all overlook this thread and reflect back on that glorious past achievement. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1