My musical reflections

PascalHP

Here are some very modest compositions,

I will make the effort to duplicate later on Cakewalk B.L and on Sonar in addition to FL Studio, this will allow me to compare the different qualities of the recording.
Thank you for your indulgence.
Musical Friendship.
Translated by Google Translate.

Edited by PascalHP
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hello Bajan Blue , Jack C. , GaryBrun  and thank you for your listening and feedback.

These are only modest compositions made in a spirit to finally find my style by wanting to perfect them.

I still have a long way to go to make this a reflection of my musical vision and my inspiration.

Because although I don't have the financial pretension to make it my profession (65 years old is a bit late for me) I need to put these notes on this musical board that feeds my imagination.

Musical Friendship.

Traduc Google.

Edited by PascalHP
  • Like 1

First I would recommend only posting one track per post you are likely to get more listens.

OP sounds pleasant, what did you use, synths, samples etc, to my furry ears the strings on the left seemed a tad more forward then the others of your orchestra. 

On 3/17/2024 at 5:10 AM, Wookiee said:

I would recommend only posting one track per post you are likely to get more listens.

I must agree. 
On the first post, Reves, I found the strings a bit overpowering to the piano melody. A work in progress, I’ll hold my like for the final mix. 
I liked and subscribed over at YouTube. Hopefully other forum members will follow suit…

t

and please forgive my bad manners; Bienvenue sur le Forum!

Edited by DeeringAmps
Translation