APD Deal: IMPOSCAR2 by GForce Software – 84% OFF!

cclarry

While I'm sure most of us here know already, but anyone considering this a "good deal" needs to know that you can get the plugin free with the latest Beat Magazine (and before that, it was free with Computer Arts magazine.)

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

1 hour ago, Moon OverSea said:

It's true,one plugin's price for a year's magazine and several free plugins.

Alternatively, you can check the e-reader that comes with your library card (PressReader or similar). If you just want this one, getting a single digital issue is also possible. And I think Readly still has free test months. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

Alternatively, you can check the e-reader that comes with your library card (PressReader or similar). If you just want this one, getting a single digital issue is also possible. And I think Readly still has free test months. 

Do you live in a place where a local / community library pays for its patrons to access magazines on line?  The last time I looked (several years ago), mine didn't. Not sure if they put that into the budget, but I will check. Thanks for mentioning this.

UPDATE:  Cool! 

Your XXXXXXXXX Public Library membership means you have access to thousands of books and magazines available to download from wherever you are – work, school, home, your favorite coffee shop, you name it!

Attention, OverDrive app users!  OverDrive is discontinuing the legacy OverDrive app on May 1, 2023. Users will need to transition to the Libby app. Libby is OverDrive’s newer app for browsing and enjoying digital content from our library. All your loans, holds, and wish list items will be waiting for you in Libby when you add your library card.

Now that I see OverDrive, I remember trying that like 10-15 years ago. Once.  Will have to check it out again.  Thanks.

Edited by User 905133
to add an update

21 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Do you live in a place where a local / community library pays for its patrons to access magazines on line?  The last time I looked (several years ago), mine didn't. Not sure if they put that into the budget, but I will check. Thanks for mentioning this.

UPDATE:  Cool! 

Now that I see OverDrive, I remember trying that like 10-15 years ago. Once.  Will have to check it out again.  Thanks.

Yes, my library in Frankfurt does this.