Larry bring Plugin Alliance voucher

satya

I get that many here are generally against subscriptions (me included), but the current deal for Mega XXL is quite good. What puts me off a subscription is the idea that if I stop paying, I lose access to my past project. However, you get plugin vouchers with the Mega bundles; that makes it more like paying for a set of plugins to keep while getting full access to their catalogue.

For reference, F29 (no longer available) costs $30 per plugin: $29 for the sub, $1 for the plugin. In comparison, Mega XXL yearly is currently $249.99 for 10 vouchers - $24.99 per plugin - while having a year's access to everything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

14 minutes ago, antler said:

Mega XXL yearly is currently $249.99 for 10 vouchers - $24.99 per plugin - while having a year's access to everything.

And you get that $249 price year after year if you keep it up.

In November I bought the Mega XXL for $299 and got my 10 plugins voucher. When this $249 deal came up I snagged it (so I can renew every year). Now I have two 10 plugin vouchers (note one is available on KVR). Since I already have all their plugins under perpetual license my reasoning for this sunbscription is that I'll pickup 10 items when they become available.

• Like 1

I got a 2022 total with $299 as I purchased the voucher last year, and have upgraded to 2023 with voucher which is $150 for 14 plugins. This way costs less and will keep all plugins permanently, only need to wait a year for the latest plugins.

Edited by Moon OverSea
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

2 minutes ago, Moon OverSea said:

I got a 2022 total with $299 as I purchased the voucher last year, and have upgrade to 2023 with voucher which is $150 for 14 plugins. This way cost less and keep all plugins permanently.

That's a good deal; not all of us were eligible for that though (or at least I wasn't). There's also no telling if they'll do a 'total' bundle next year, or what it'll cost if they do.

I didn’t know either, but I think $150 a year is the battle line for many plugins companies, they could keep this for next year with more than 10 new plugins.

If I kept away from any new PA for 3 years, may buy another total bundle after that will be better. Recently I can hardly find any new plugins are so unique that must own.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Moon OverSea said:

If I kept away from any new PA for 3 years, may buy another total bundle after that will be better.

Not sure it works like that: I believe the 2023 bundle only included the plugins released in 2023. The 2022 bundle was different as it was the first of its kind.

10 minutes ago, Moon OverSea said:

Recently I can hardly find any new plugins are so unique that must own.

A fair statement.

1 hour ago, antler said:

Not sure it works like that: I believe the 2023 bundle only included the plugins released in 2023. The 2022 bundle was different as it was the first of its kind.

A fair statement.

There already 2023 Total  named Cyber Bundle 2023, but the price is $899 , even half price is at least 450. May wait until next month to know the final discount for big purchased users. 

• Like 1