Always Remember Us This Way

steve@baselines.com

Very sweet. I don't know the original song or the film so listening with no background. The song moves me as very sincere and kinda sad but lovely in mood, delivery and instrumentation.  I live under Arizona skies and they are the most stunning at night and on days when we have clouds against the blue the skies are amazing. So nice imagery there for me and a sweet song ! happy holidays

• Like 1

2 hours ago, treesha said:

Very sweet. I don't know the original song or the film so listening with no background. The song moves me as very sincere and kinda sad but lovely in mood, delivery and instrumentation.  I live under Arizona skies and they are the most stunning at night and on days when we have clouds against the blue the skies are amazing. So nice imagery there for me and a sweet song ! happy holidays

It was Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper in the film A Star is Born.  We plan on doing the cross country this spring and hope to pass through Arizona.  My son also has to travel occasionally to Yuma for his job and he loves going out there!

Hope you are enjoying the season treesha!

Steve

• Thanks 1