Free Presets from James Dyson for Cherry Audio's Free SEM Instrument (Synthesizer Expander Module)

User 905133

35 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Link would have been nice...

FREE Luck 7s Mini Soundset/Pack for Cherry Audio SEM 21 Presets included

• 7 Basses
  • 7 Leads
  • 7 Presets for use with a Seq or Arp

Download for free here https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/x2kut68btud7ehjuimtv0/Luck-7s-JD-Soundsets.zip?rlkey=2wstb7zklaur1cjbhigc2k5jx&dl=0

• Sorry. 
    • Too much to do at the moment I grabbed the video link
    • Had been planning to add more details but I forgot
    • Diminishing age-related time, energy, and stamina issues
    • Figured others would want to hear the sounds before just downloading
  •  On behalf of everyone else, thanks for posting the details and the dropbox link

1 minute ago, User 905133 said:
  • Sorry. 
    • Too much to do at the moment I grabbed the video link
    • Had been planning to add more details but I forgot**
    • Diminishing age-related time, energy, and stamina issues
    • Figured others would want to hear the sounds before just downloading
  •  On behalf of everyone else, thanks for posting the details and the dropbox link

** Just remembered: I wanted to write up the steps / correct folder to install the mini-pack because it's not obvious. Yes, some people might know the steps how and where to move the folder, but I had started to triple check and got side tracked. Installers place the collections in the right place, but this is a compressed file that needs to be unzipped with the mini-pack folder being placed with the other collections for the instrument.

WHAT????  You expect me to do that to atone for just posting a link to the video and letting others look at the details via YouTube? 

Hey, this is the Cakewalk Discuss Coffee House Deals subforum, sometimes known as The Bargain Basement. Like you expect full-service, maybe? In Late December???????   🤪 

Seriously, if someone doesn't know where to put it, you can ask.  😜 

OK, OK.  I'll give you a hint: I put mine at C:\Users\My Name\AppData\Roaming\Cherry Audio\Synthesizer Expander Module\Presets . YMMV

• Thanks 1