Klevgrand Holiday Sale. Tomofon Complete €69.99 plus free plugin.

MrFigg

23 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Should I get Tomofon? I mean...I could put the money towards a Boss Waza CE-2w. But I have so many pedals already. But I have so many synths already. Should I get Tomofon?

Do you have an MPE device? If yes, yes, if no, no.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

I do really want Slammer for some reason though. Even though it’s “just” samples. Was the same with Ting which I bought before Adam gave them away free. 

Slammer has been one of the most underwhelming Klevgrand purchases for me. You'll use it like once or twice and forget about it.

6 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Slammer has been one of the most underwhelming Klevgrand purchases for me. You'll use it like once or twice and forget about it.

Thanks again. Yeah. I know. I’m already covered a million times over for the sounds. Pokémon syndrome or Stockholm Syndrome. Not sure which. Thanks for keeping me strong. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jngnz said:

You might not want to do that unless you want to quickly lose $1200.

To be fair you can get away with less than that 😁.. but i know, if you go.. go big

the problem with MPE for me is my rheumatic fingers… those lateral motions..at some point i dont know if my stank face is from the expressiveness of my playing or the pain in my fingers.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, GoncaloL said:

To be fair you can get away with less than that 😁

I guess you can. This was in the mail yesterday to act sort of like a mobile Seaboard:

Paid like 230 for the deluxe version during their Kickstarter campaign.

• Thanks 1