The Unfinished Christmas Sale 2023 (40% off) - high quality Kontakt libraries & synth presets

TheSteven

I just got Matt's email about his holiday sale (below).
Like Luftrum he's known for being one of the best preset/library creators.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Unfinished Christmas Sale 2023 (40% off)

The tree and lights are up, the cupboard is full of chocolate and the fridge is overflowing with exotic cheeses… it must be Christmas!

As I continue to recuperate with my shoulder injury, my end of year release plans have been thrown slightly off-track but, that hasn’t hampered my preparations for my annual Christmas sale. Phew!

Absolutely everything on the site is 40% off with the discount code: LFOHOHO. You can fill your boots between December 15th and 31st.

So, even if Santa Claus disappoints this year, The Unfinished Christmas Sale won’t! Plus, there’ll be an added present in the form of a new free, Christmas-themed, soundset for Diva that I’m just finishing up. Keep your eyes peeled for that.  Should go live on my site next week.

Thanks for all the support this year, look after yourselves and have a chill end to 2023. :)

All the best,
Matt

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 4

• TheSteven changed the title to The Unfinished Christmas Sale 2023 (40% off) - high quality Kontakt libraries & synth presets