Too watch , really , that was so fun and epic !

Zo

6 hours ago, paulo said:

That new montage does seem pretty impressive and can be bought for what is pretty much chump change really.*

* If you are Elon Musk.

lol i went to shop today ... and played all day , went to see syntakt and try it , tried some other drum machines ,prophets , oberheim OBx8 , gaia 2 , Nord  Waves 2 , then went to workstations and controller , and the one that impressed me was it , from keayboard feel to features , as for synth , i  had room for a big one , i would have went out with the nord !!! yep or the prophet rev 2

15 hours ago, Zo said:

i went to shop today ... and played all day

Oh, so you're that guy, huh?

1 minute before Zo entered the shop.....

" Zut alors! I just popped outside to smoke a Gauloises and that guy who just wants to play with everything all day is coming down the street.....quick let's all hide, but don't tell Jean Luc... let that sucker deal with him..." 

Edited by paulo
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, paulo said:

Oh, so your that guy, huh?

1 minute before Zo entered the shop.....

" Zut alors! I just popped outside to smoke a Gauloises and that guy who just wants to play with everything all day is coming down the street.....quick let's all hide, but don't tell Jean Luc... let that sucker deal with him..." 

Literraly until he said "zo , i gotta close , are you taking the syntakt " ....  ahahaha 

• Haha 2