Zero G 🚨Black Friday Ethera Madness - Sale Prices Boosted! 🚨

cclarry

Just in case anyone else is in the same boat I was (or perhaps similar boats also floated substantially):

I had bought the Ethera Gold Vocal version a while back, with the option (via a code provided on the Ethera Gold "Versions" tab on the product page) to upgrade to the full version for $26 at any time. 

With the initial Ethera discounts a few days ago, that was reduced to $21. 

With the "boosted" discounts: $0.01.

Worth a check if you're eligible for any Ethera loyalty or upgrade disounts at Zero G.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 2

On 11/25/2023 at 2:06 PM, Zolton said:

Just in case anyone else is in the same boat I was (or perhaps similar boats also floated substantially):

I had bought the Ethera Gold Vocal version a while back, with the option (via a code provided on the Ethera Gold "Versions" tab on the product page) to upgrade to the full version for $26 at any time. 

With the initial Ethera discounts a few days ago, that was reduced to $21. 

With the "boosted" discounts: $0.01.

Worth a check if you're eligible for any Ethera loyalty or upgrade disounts at Zero G.

Thanks. Looks promising. Can't find the versions tab nor code yet though.

14 minutes ago, Rational said:

Thanks. Looks promising. Can't find the versions tab nor code yet though.

Sadly, I've heard that ZeroG closed the loophole on the "penny upgrade" deal. Still, if their sale is still on, the upgrade may be lower than usual. 

The tabs (which don't look particularly like tabs, true) are on this page, just under the "Click here to find out what our customers think of Ethera Gold 2.5" text: 

https://zero-g.co.uk/collections/ethera/products/ethera-gold-2-5

In the "Versions" text, under the Vocal Edition, you should see this text (or just copy the code from here; it's generic and public):

Upgrade to Ethera Gold 2.5 Full Edition anytime. Use code EG25VEUP-110 in the checkout.

NOTE: This code will only work if you have purchased Ethera Gold 2.5 Vocal Edition.

Picked up a lot of this stuff during BF - was totally off my radar. Some of the best purchases I made this year. Atlantis, Prometheus, Gold 2.5 - almost nothing that is filler. That Prometheus library is a goldmine, wish I found it back in February, would have saved me literally weeks of sound design. Guy behind these libraries is a damn genius.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

Picked up a lot of this stuff during BF - was totally off my radar. Some of the best purchases I made this year. Atlantis, Prometheus, Gold 2.5 - almost nothing that is filler. That Prometheus library is a goldmine, wish I found it back in February, would have saved me literally weeks of sound design. Guy behind these libraries is a damn genius.

@Stefano MaccarelliIs the sound designer for all Ethera libraries.

Is their BF sale over? Ethera Gold 2.5 says it's 50% off at 50 but shows up as 69 when I put it in my cart.

Also, I own Ethera EVI, Soundscapes 2.0 and Ethera 2 cinematic vocal. So how do I get upgrade discounts with them?

I'm so tired now from all the shopping... ugh.

16 minutes ago, Rational said:

Is their BF sale over? Ethera Gold 2.5 says it's 50% off at 50 but shows up as 69 when I put it in my cart.

Also, I own Ethera EVI, Soundscapes 2.0 and Ethera 2 cinematic vocal. So how do I get upgrade discounts with them?

50$ is for the Ethera Gold 2.5 Vocal Edition.

There are some coupons to get upgrades cheaper. One would think that they'd send those to their customers via email.
You can try some of these:

• EG25VEUP-110
  • ETHERALOYALTY
  • ETHSS2UP
  • EG25LITEUP

16 minutes ago, Rational said:

It depends of your country and taxes

For me:

image.thumb.png.e2ab7156d26eb6add25d67a14df1e559.png

And in the Upgrade tab

CROSSGRADE
Crossgrade to Ethera Gold 2.5 with 20% OFF if you have previously purchased an Ethera title from Zero-G. Use discount code ETHERALOYALTY in the checkout and a 20% discount will automatically be applied.

Use ETHERALOYALTY in the last step before purchase it if the discount has not been applied