Plugin Boutique - Reason Studios Reason Black Friday Sale - 50% off (+ also at official store)

Kirean

• Kirean changed the title to Plugin Boutique - Reason Studios Reason Black Friday Sale - 50% off (+ also at official store)
3 minutes ago, Kirean said:

I was thinking about Reason 12 earlier this year but just don't have the budget for it.

Currently contemplating if I'll try to top off BF with an upgrade to Ableton Live Standard or Bitwig Studio.

I’d get Bitwig on a good sale. They often sweeten the deal with a nice extra from u-he or a similar dev. 
Reason is pretty great too, I got in on their Suite bundle offer a year or two ago, which included most of their instruments. 
On the other hand I still have two of their Balance interfaces but never got to use them. 

JRR has picked up their sale now.  Reason 12 perpetual license (from 1-11) is now $83.16 with "group".  I think it was even cheaper several months ago.  Likely the same price for Reason+ sub BUT if you have a current sub, you need to wait for it to expire and use the JRR authorize link after.  I didn't see enough "return" for my sub so I am letting it go.  Still considering the perpetual upgrade from Suite 11.  Also have $75 "Reason bucks" to get a couple plugs that are not included in perpetual.

• Like 1

I never used my Reason Rewards until now! I had $75 in rewards. So I got the BV-X Vocoder and Expanse synth together for only $5CAD (or $3.81USD)! 😎😁👍

The Expanse Synth I always wanted for Reason but couldn't afford it before but it is on sale now ($12CAD from $209CAD!!!) and the Vocoder which I didn't hear about until now is the type of Vocoder I always wanted. So I am very happy! 😁

• Like 1

On 11/21/2023 at 5:57 AM, Brian Lawler said:

JRR has picked up their sale now.  Reason 12 perpetual license (from 1-11) is now $83.16 with "group".  I think it was even cheaper several months ago.  Likely the same price for Reason+ sub BUT if you have a current sub, you need to wait for it to expire and use the JRR authorize link after.  I didn't see enough "return" for my sub so I am letting it go.  Still considering the perpetual upgrade from Suite 11.  Also have $75 "Reason bucks" to get a couple plugs that are not included in perpetual.

Hi Brian & Co,

It is for the Reason+ too? "all inclusive package" 1 year? Right?

I think if I understand you right about "BUT if you have a current sub, you need to wait for it to expire and use the JRR authorize link after" that when my subscription expired on December, 30th. then I will be able to subscribe again with the "waiting link / order" in my JRR account?

Have to ask as it sounds really good, actually it's under ½ the 1 year SUB price for me... Crazy deal then.

Can you or someone else confirm? TIA

Zoukiman

@Zoukiman  Regarding the JRR price for Reason +

I can't guarantee that this will still work, but it did for me last year.  The Reason + $99 deal is for new subscibers only.  Last BF sale I bought it and waited for my R+ sub to expire on about Dec 26.  A couple days later I activated the license from JRR and I had to use the JRR supplied link (could not be registered direct with Reason Studios).  Bit of a run around, but you are right, it is a substantial savings from their (IMO too expensive) rate. I didn't have to create a new Reason account or anything- just used my existing account to register the code that I got from the JRR link.