Arturia Black Friday (check your account)

Niky Serrano

I'm already on V Collection 9. I have FX Collection 3 and purchased Dist Coldfire seperately and got the MS-20 filter free somewhere I think? Don't remember. So $69 will give me a Rotary (not really interesting for me) and the LX24 (have several of that reverb). So I'm skipping this one. I might be tempted if they had included EFX Motions, but hey, they didn't.

Question for those with V collection....So far with Arturia I have just let the things I have install to default locs as they are quite small anyway, but as VC is 30+ GB does it have to go on C drive or is there an option to install the samples/whatever to a different HD ?

6 minutes ago, paulo said:

Question for those with V collection....So far with Arturia I have just let the things I have install to default locs as they are quite small anyway, but as VC is 30+ GB does it have to go on C drive or is there an option to install the samples/whatever to a different HD ?

I've got them on a different drive.

But I don't think you can choose on an individual basis, so you might have to relocate your older installs (there's different folders for the VSTs though, so those can be default I'd assume).

• Thanks 1