United Plugins (not a deal)

Brian Cadoret

4 hours ago, Brian Cadoret said:

Hi 

Just wondering if anyone knows when United Plugins have super dooper deals as I'm after the InstantAudio  QuickAG acoustic guitar plugin.

Thanks 

Brian

They do super dooper deals when they release it.  After that they don't really have what I'd call super dooper deals.  If you have all the other plugins in the "guitar bundle" and where missing that one plugin - that might be an exception as that price can get pretty low that way.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Brian Cadoret said:

Hi 

Just wondering if anyone knows when United Plugins have super dooper deals as I'm after the InstantAudio  QuickAG acoustic guitar plugin.

Thanks 

Brian

They did have a really great sale earlier this year on a bunch of their plugins and I picked up a couple of them like Electrum and an effects plugin I can't recall at the moment for cheap. I think they were on sale for $19 USD each and someone posted an additional discount code and brought the price down to around $16 each. So my guess is that they'll probably have a big sale for Black Friday. If you can he patient,  my guess is that you'll be rewarded. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

They did have a really great sale earlier this year on all of their plugins and I picked up a couple of them like Electrum and an effects plugin I can't recall at the moment for cheap. I think they were on sale for $19 USD each and someone posted an additional discount code and brought the price down to around $16 each. So my guess is that they'll probably have a big sale for Black Friday. If you can he patient,  my guess is that you'll be rewarded. 

You sure that wasn't Electrum Core you grabbed on sale?  

While that is discounted, it goes on sale all the time for $25 unlike the full version.

40 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

You sure that wasn't Electrum Core you grabbed on sale?  

While that is discounted, it goes on sale all the time for $25 unlike the full version.

100% sure. It's the full version. I own the full version of Electrum, I never bought Electrum Core. This is from my account, I have licenses for: 

Autoformer, Electrum, Firepresser, Front Daw, Hyperspace, MUnison, Royal Compressor and Urban Puncher

While I totally use effects like clueless amateur and greatly have looked to my fellow forum members for advice,  I love using Royal Compressor on drums and while AmpliTube and Guitar Rig are in a different league than Electrum, I still find it sometimes has distorted guitar sounds I love. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

33 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

100% sure. It's the full version. I own the full version of Electrum, I never bought Electrum Core. This is from my account, I have licenses for: 

Autoformer, Electrum, Firepresser, Front Daw, Hyperspace, MUnison, Royal Compressor and Urban Puncher

That is basically the deal they offered at release and I haven't seen it that low since.

Internet search isn't giving me hits on previous sales that low.

All the others on your list have been between $0 and buy anything at PB to get for free other than Hyperspace - which was on a deep sale post release one time not that long ago.

image.png.20a0a37c0e2d3518d4ac2830c778dd50.png

Edited by Brian Walton

2 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

That is basically the deal they offered at release and I haven't seen it that low since.

Internet search isn't giving me hits on previous sales that low.

All the others on your list have been between $0 and buy anything at PB to get for free other than Hyperspace - which was on a deep sale post release one time not that long ago.

image.png.20a0a37c0e2d3518d4ac2830c778dd50.png

Brian, 

I searched my email and sure enough, on May 15, 2023 I received an email from United Plugins with the text: "ANNIVERSARY SALES: 6 plugins at €19 and Anniversary bundle worth €526 for €99" At the current exchange rate  €19 which is $20.34 USD. Here's an excerpt of the email (the €129 is crossed out in the email, but the formatting got lost when I cut and pasted as text). I bought Electrum and Hyperspace in the sale and contemplated buying Bassment, but never pulled the trigger: 

"Get the anniversary prices

And because we are celebrating, you may get any of those you are possibly missing with an extreme discount. In addition, you may the guitar and bass amp solutions and the newest release Pluralis for just €19. And there are more offers available.

The celebrations end on May 31.

Hyperspace

Buy now €129/€19

FireCobra

Buy now €129/€19

Royal Compressor

Buy now €129/€19

Electrum

Buy now €149/€19

Bassment

Buy now €129/€19

Pluralis

Buy now €79/€19" 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PavlovsCat said:

Brian, 

I searched my email and sure enough, on May 15, 2023 I received an email from United Plugins with the text: "ANNIVERSARY SALES: 6 plugins at €19 and Anniversary bundle worth €526 for €99" At the current exchange rate  €19 which is $20.34 USD. Here's an excerpt of the email (the €129 is crossed out in the email, but the formatting got lost when I cut and pasted as text). I bought Electrum and Hyperspace in the sale and contemplated buying Bassment, but never pulled the trigger: 

"Get the anniversary prices

And because we are celebrating, you may get any of those you are possibly missing with an extreme discount. In addition, you may the guitar and bass amp solutions and the newest release Pluralis for just €19. And there are more offers available.

The celebrations end on May 31.

Hyperspace

Buy now €129/€19

FireCobra

Buy now €129/€19

Royal Compressor

Buy now €129/€19

Electrum

Buy now €149/€19

Bassment

Buy now €129/€19

Pluralis

Buy now €79/€19" 

You are right!  I overlooked that sale as I'd already gotten all of them at those prices or cheaper.

Pluralis was a new release at the time - but didn't get it.

9 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

You are right!  I overlooked that sale as I'd already gotten all of them at those prices or cheaper.

Pluralis was a new release at the time - but didn't get it.

See, once a day, I stumble on the correct answer! ;)

Okay, I have two teenage kids who constantly tell me that I'm wrong,  from a different era  or cringe. I keep telling them, I used to be a rock and roll drummer. Jimmy Chamberlin from the Smashing Pumpkins said I was one of his favorite drummers! Veruca Salt wanted me to play drums for them! I signed autographs on posters with my face on them at concerts!!! I was freaking cool! And then they remind me that all of that happened long, long ago and no one really cares anymore. Sad. 

• Like 1