Harrison FREE DeEsser Plugin Update Plus FREE iLok Upgrade

cclarry

Harrison iLok offer for existing users 

FREE DeEsser iLok Upgrade

Harrison has recently become a part of the Solid State Logic community. We're thrilled to merge the finest of Nashville and Oxford to create exceptional new production resources for musicians, producers, and sound engineers.

As a special thank you for being an existing Harrison user, we’re giving you an exclusive offer: FREE DeEsser iLok upgrade.

That’s right, we’re offering you the DeEsser iLok upgrade for free. Featuring support for Apple Silicon, and 2 license activations per customer, grab your DeEsser iLok upgrade exclusively from the Harrison eStore today! 

We have registered your email address with the Harrison eStore. If you already have an Harrison eStore account with this email address, then you can skip steps 1-4.

Follow these steps to claim your DeEsser iLok upgrade: 

Go to https://store.harrisonaudio.com/password-recovery.

Type in the email address that this message was sent to: cclarry : This is the email you originally used to purchase DeEsser.

Click ‘Send Reset Link’ and follow the instructions.

Once you’ve reset your password, go to

https://store.harrisonaudio.com/.

Add DeEsser Plug-in to your cart.  The cart should be empty of all other products.

Complete checkout. $89.99, the cost of DeEsser will automatically be deducted from your cart.

Use the SSL Download Manager to install the latest version of your plug-in. (note: SSL Download Manager is for macOS and Windows only. Linux downloads are available via this download page.)

Activate your new DeEsser Plug-in. For more guidance on the iLok licensing experience, please visit this FAQ.

The iLok upgrade brings M1 compatibility to DeEsser and a whole lot more: 

Full support for native Apple silicon M1/ARM with Universal 2 binary.

Stability and compatibility improvements for the latest DAWs and OSs.

New Harrison software bundles only available via iLok.

2 license activations per user.

No physical iLok is required, unless you prefer to use one. 

View and manage all of your new Harrison plug-in purchases in one place. 

Visit the Harrison eStore

I got same email but for a different plugin.

Harrison iLok offer for existing users 

FREE Mastering EQ iLok Upgrade

Harrison has recently become a part of the Solid State Logic community. We're thrilled to merge the finest of Nashville and Oxford to create exceptional new production resources for musicians, producers, and sound engineers.

Problem is that I used different email accounts for SSL & Harrison.
Harrison doesn't give you the iLok code when to purchase your free replacemnt so I guess I'd need to somehow log into the SSL download manager with credentials for another account (my Harrison credentials).

Waaay too much work for a plugin I wrote off ages ago.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 2

I think it is only available to those who already own it. The email states that it is a free upgrade. I received an email like this for the AVA Mastering EQ which I had picked up in a giveaway.  That worked, although like others it hasn't showed up yet in my iLock account. But this one I haven't received an email for it, probably because I don't own it, and I can't get free of charge either, which makes sense.