Musical Sampling Anthem Kazoos for $29

cclarry

Okay , I admit that I clicked the link because I was thinking a kazoo library, seriously? And thought I might post something funny about it. But it actually sounded excellent. I only have a freebie from this developer, their legato trumpet and think it's excellent. Their demos from their libraries sound superb. I'm not in the market for a kazoo library - in fact, my kazoo playing skills are pretty good (sorry if that sounds a bit cocky) and I own a couple of them -- but if I was in the market for a kazoo library, their library sounds like a no brainer from the demos. Can anyone who owns any of their libraries weigh in?

This dev seems like a serious talent and I don't see them getting a lot of attention and after finding every demo I've heard sounded great and  considering the quality of their freebie library, I can't help but think they should be on my shortlist and deserve a lot more attention than they get. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, fret_man said:

I'm actually gonna get this...

But did you start at a place when you saw this where you said to yourself, "Man, I've been searching for a kazoo sample library," or like me, were you kind of amused at the idea and then heard it and thought to yourself: "Wow! These guys actually impressed the hell out of me -- with a kazoo library!"  That was my experience. 

Musical Sampling do really good stuff. I have several instruments from their Atelier series (trumpet, sax, and clarinet) and they're all excellent. Great sound, and very intuitive - just noodle away on a keyboard and the scripting does the rest. Especially at the intro prices, they're no brainers if they cover ground you don't have covered elsewhere.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Craig Fowler said:

Musical Sampling do really good stuff. I have several instruments from their Atelier series (trumpet, sax, and clarinet) and they're all excellent. Great sound, and very intuitive - just noodle away on a keyboard and the scripting does the rest. Especially at the intro prices, they're no brainers if they cover ground you don't have covered elsewhere.

After going to their website,  I don't think this dev gets enough attention for the quality that I hear in the demos.  They're definitely on my watch list for Black Friday.