United Plugins QuickMuse for $9

Kiloteq

QuickMuse
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/53-Multi-Effect-/11478-QuickMuse

Ignite your creativity

Everyone can experience days when their inspiration runs dry. And that is why we created the ultimate plugin to ignite your creativity. With just a single click, powered by the magic of randomness, QuickMuse delivers a multitude of instant but also unique results, injecting fresh and unpredictable elements into your compositions, productions, and sound design.

Edited by Kiloteq
  • Like 2

• Kiloteq changed the title to United Plugins QuickMuse for $9

I picked this up today at PB for the same price (went to PB because they also give UJAM Mellow 2 as a freebie with it). It has potential. Need to doddle with it more.  But like all United stuff. Stable,and interesting UI.  As stated lots of presets. And capability of randomising the s**t out of it.

I was disappointed, but I have a ton of multiFX already.  Do use the free trial.  I thought the UI was ... poor.  Categorize the effects by colored triangles, and in case you are confused, put a legend below them with words like Fire, Earth, Water...  I know- it's cheap, the sound quality is fine, and the CPU load is OK.  I just have other multifx that label stuff like Reverb, Delay, Transient, etc... and find them easier to tweak.

-The Grump

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

I was disappointed, but I have a ton of multiFX already.  Do use the free trial.  I thought the UI was ... poor.  Categorize the effects by colored triangles, and in case you are confused, put a legend below them with words like Fire, Earth, Water...  I know- it's cheap, the sound quality is fine, and the CPU load is OK.  I just have other multifx that label stuff like Reverb, Delay, Transient, etc... and find them easier to tweak.

-The Grump

I will check out the free trial. I do have a lot of multiFX such as Dawsome Love, and Arturia Efx FRAGMENTS. I was just wondering if this brought anything new to the table. It does look like the random feature that is the highlight, not the tweaking. The description on the United Plugins' site does say:

Don't bother editing
Intentionally, the basic editing is limited to dry/wet mix of each element and changing their order. If you don't like what you get, simply hit the random button again, and don't waste your time.

So not for sound designers or tweakers.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...