GForce Imposcar 2 free with upcoming issue of Computer Music Magazine

audioschmaudio

5 hours ago, Doug Steinschneider said:

impOSCar2 has three set UI sizes. When newly installed, it loads in the medium size.

To change it turn the EDIT knob over to the CC position. Look for the UI Size dropdown list to the left of the on-screen keyboard. Select a new size from the list. Restart impOSCar2 to view the changes.

I read somewhere that the large size is too big

As I said in other topic, this is the dumbest location to select UI Size. These devs are crazy >:(

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Doug Steinschneider said:

impOSCar2 has three set UI sizes. When newly installed, it loads in the medium size.

To change it turn the EDIT knob over to the CC position. Look for the UI Size dropdown list to the left of the on-screen keyboard. Select a new size from the list. Restart impOSCar2 to view the changes.

I read somewhere that the large size is too big

That worked.  The largest size still has real estate left over on at 1920x1080 monitor.  What a terrible design to have to know that to get a reasonable UI size!

For those on Apple Silicon, the AU plugin doesn't come up in GP4 and the VST requires running with Rosetta.  The plugins are dated from 2015 so they haven't been updated to be compatible with Apple Silicon.  They only updated the installers for the new OS releases.

Good thing it works with Unify (and has been Unified).

Edited by ALC