Ableton Notes Beta test FREE

satya

It really sucks this is iOS only. I'm not a fan of fiddling on my phone, but the prospect of working out ideas quickly is great. A melody in your head or a drum pattern. You have no idea how many melody lines I have whistled and recorded on my phone. Also I have a 2x 25 minutes commute by train which are ideal for noodling stuff out. Right now I'm mindlessly scrolling Instagram or 9gag and listening to music. When I get home I fire up Ableton. But that could be so much more integrated.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

It really sucks this is iOS only. I'm not a fan of fiddling on my phone, but the prospect of working out ideas quickly is great. A melody in your head or a drum pattern. You have no idea how many melody lines I have whistled and recorded on my phone. Also I have a 2x 25 minutes commute by train which are ideal for noodling stuff out. Right now I'm mindlessly scrolling Instagram or 9gag and listening to music. When I get home I fire up Ableton. But that could be so much more integrated.

At least u got iPhone , I don't have that too 😞

15 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

Android has terrible latency problems though.

On 10/25/2023 at 12:33 AM, Magic Russ said:

Android has terrible latency problems though.

I assume that won't really be an issue when you are noodling out ideas and transfering them to the 'real' Ableton where they then reside? Or would the app have those issues on the phone too? I used to have Korg Kaossilator and that worked fine.