Audio Assault Amp Locker Updated to 1.0.3

cclarry

Amp Locker Update 1.0.3

Amp Locker has been updated, can be downloaded from the member's area, this link or any previous link.

v1.0.3 Changes

Various small bug fixes

Amp Parameter Automation Enabled

MIDI Scene/Preset Switching Added

All user editable data moved, so the installer doesn't overwrite it anymore. (Still a todo with presets)

New Gear Selection menus with info and search

New 9 band EQ Pedal with Boost

Stand Alone is now mono by default and inputs can be selected individually

https://audioassault.mx/products/amp-locker

Edited by cclarry

6 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Amp Locker requires you to reregister any amps that you have purchased with the amps serial key.
From the following link you can get your serial keys: https://register.audioassault.mx/recover.php

It seems this is a real regression to their old authorization system! It's getting worse and worse! I'll pass and just use what I have.

53 minutes ago, marled said:

It seems this is a real regression to their old authorization system! It's getting worse and worse! I'll pass and just use what I have.

I was really grumpy at first too, but turns out it's not that bad - you submit the email address you used to purchase with and it immediately sends you your info.
Turns out a single serial key unlocks all my purchased amps.
It's nice in that it holds the all the amps and you can switch between them.
Assuming you own more than one it's easier than loading/unloading/loading different VSTs to switch them.

Edited by TheSteven
various grammar fixes & typo corrections
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheSteven said:

I was really grumpy at first too, but turns out it's not that bad - you submit the email address you used to purchase with and it immediately sends you your info.
Turns out a single serial key unlocks all my purchased amps.
It's nice in that it holds the all the amps and you can switch between them.
Assuming you own more than one it's easier than loading/unloading/loading different VSTs to switch them.

Thanks! At least the key works also offline like the old ones.

Still I don't like Amp Locker, 'cos:

• It is like Amplitude where you always get updates when they add new amps/components that you do not own! Thus for nothing! Like this it also grows in size!
  • It is not easily visible what components you do own. You just see "trial" after you have opened them.
  • AL looks more like a beta 0.7 to me! There are a lot of issues in the user interface IMO.

But YMMV! I am glad if you are happy with it! 😄 I prefer the individual amp plugins.

• Like 1

v1.0.3 has taken a large portion of that 'beta' feeling out of it, it's quite good now. The Drive pack and the Cab pack(Seacow Cabs) are pretty good additions.

Dudemeister (New) and Shibalba (Old) are damn fine amps, not that the others aren't.

If I hadn't gone to TONEX  I'd have/use these along with Softube, Nembrini and Kuassa, and T-HU but only as a IR/Cab loader with SuperCabinet, and some of the RIG Libraries, and of course Amplitube 5. As it is now I'll keep up with this and Softube, Nembrini and Kuassa, even though I won't use them, let everything else go, only use Amplitube 5 and TONEX until . . .

Like to support the smaller guys that make good stuff (even though Softube is not small, good stuff), you never know what's coming down the line

• Like 1