Coming TODAY New FREE Instruments from Fracture Sounds | Blueprint Electric Keys

Simeon Amburgey

I am so excited to see a new series of instruments coming from Fracture Sounds.
Check out their premiere below:

More information here: https://fracturesounds.com/product/blueprint-electric-keys/

After their Premiere, swing by and take a ride with me (I have already taken care of the fare) #codename_angela

Edited by Simeon Amburgey
Added product link and updated video link
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• Simeon Amburgey changed the title to Coming TODAY New FREE Instruments from Fracture Sounds | Blueprint Electric Keys
  • 2 weeks later...

I was about to create a thread for this electric piano library after playing it last night and falling in love with it when I searched and came across this thead that I previously missed. I added Blueprint Electric Keys to my curated freebie thread list, but I found it to be such a great sample library for free -- and let me be clear, this would be an excellent electric piano library that I would recommend had I paid for it -- that I wanted to make sure it had a thread of its own. I would easily call this one of the best free sample libraries I know of. It's just extremely well sampled and the sampled instrument just sounds gorgeous to my ears.

While I own what is probably the best sampled Rhodes on the market, Orange Tree Samples Famous E, that's a different model Rhodes, a 1971 Fender Rhodes MkI Suitcase (developers are often careful not to mention the specific name because some trademark owners / equipment makers, can be litigious) whereas Blueprint Electric Keys is a sampled 1969 Rhodes Mark 1 Stage Piano. and, to those with a discriminating ear, there is quite a difference between these two electric pianos. The 1971 Fender Rhodes MkI is the more refined instrument, but that refinement doesn't mean that the earlier model lacked charm, it had tons of charm. The 1969 Stage Piano used wooden teardrop piano hammers while I think the 1971 Suitcase model used rubber tips and had an improved tone generator (from my research; I played in numerous bands --as a drummer, not a keyboardist, but I was trained on piano and organ -- and also got to play myself with various Rhodes models -- and always noticed differences between the models and release years, although, frankly, until researching it, I didn't really know how to associate those differences in tone with the different models and model years). 

While Blueprint Electric Keys Rhodes Mark 1 Stage Piano isn't a Wurli, there are elements of its tone that remind of a Wurli. And the developer did a great job of capturing the clunk of the keys and I love that sound. While the library doesn't come with presets, it has controls for amp or direct, chorus, reverb, atmosphere, stereo spread and two adjustment knobs for the mechanical setting so you can easily adjust these to your likings and create your own custom presets. If I would have paid for this library, I would have been extremely satisfied. At the moment, I can't even think of a free sample library that I've enjoyed any more than this one. It's fantastic and I wanted to make sure that others were aware of it. Kudos, Fracture Sounds. I'm sure that many people who download this are going to be eager to purchase one of the developer's paid libraries after experiencing the quality and beautiful tone of this library. 

{I've shared this so long, it may be unnecessary to bring it up for this post, but just to be as transparent as possible, I have consulted to Orange Tree Samples as well as more than two dozen other sample library and plugin developers  My consulting has encompassed competitive strategy and analysis, product development, branding, marketing and marketing communications, promotions, public relations and search, but has never encompassed my personal posts which entirely reflect my personal experiences, observations and opinions and have never engaged in any work as an influencer. In fact, I fit more of the anti-influencer model, sharing my honest opinions that can be positive or negative and making others aware of when I feel a product or developer hasn't met with expectations.]

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1