Flash Sale: Upgrade to Arturia Analog Lab V for 39 €

DamienF

I have Analog Lab Intro,  which is very cool, but I never end up using it. Is anyone here a big fan of Analog Lab Intro that thinks it's an important part of your synth plugins that can make a case for the upgrade. I have been impressed with everything I have from Aturia. They clearly hold themselves to a very high standard. 

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

I have Analog Lab Intro,  which is very cool, but I never end up using it. Is anyone here a big fan of Analog Lab Intro that thinks it's an important part of your synth plugins that can make a case for the upgrade. I have been impressed with everything I have from Aturia. They clearly hold themselves to a very high standard. 

I believe the only difference between Intro and the full version is that the full version has more presets. Intro has around 500 presets, Analog Lab around 2,000. So the only question is, do you want to pay 39€ for 1,500 presets?

If you have Analog Lab Intro and Pigments, you might get the V Collection on Black Friday for 150€. That's the offer that I got last Black Friday. That includes Analog Lab and over 30 synths, with a total of more than 14,000 presets, if I remember it correctly.

Edited by audioschmaudio
  • Like 1