HorNET🤫 Secret sale: Complete bundle 40%+40% off

cclarry

18 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Not much of a deal, actually. That only computes to 64% off. Unless I am missing something, you can do better buying individual plugins at 80-90% off.

I'm guessing the bonus is convenience. You get the complete bundle for 40% off in one purchase, plus 40% off future plugins without having to wait for a sale - this text is from their website; highlighting is mine for emphasis.

Complete Bundle offers very special price for all the HoRNet Plugins and every thing you will need to produce, mix and master your tracks.

This bundle includes all the equalizer, compressors utilities, meters and production tools ever made by HoRNet, and gives in you hands the DSP super-powers you need to create stellar productions, and more, buying the complete bundle grants a 40% discount every plugin we will release in the future.

55 minutes ago, antler said:

plus 40% off future plugins without having to wait for a sale

Waiting for a sale is one thing it looks like you never need to do with Hornet, they happen so often. Don't get me wrong. I like hornet plugins and own a number of them. I just don't find the bundle all that attractive even at 40%+40% off, especially when I can pick and choose individual plugins at 80-90% off.

• Like 1