Wusik Fall Deals - starting at $4.95 (synths and such)

Kirean

I was subscribed to his newsletter a couple of years ago. First I was pretty understanding about his emails (he was asking for money etc.) because he said he's had mental health problems. Then I started getting emails basically every day and had enough. I unsubscribed but the emails kept coming. I did it a few more times and they mostly stopped, but he still sends them when he feels like it. Looks like he's activated my address again and I've got 3 this month. I mark them as spam now. Very unprofessional.

• Thanks 1

Or maybe he just needs a friend?

But yeah, apologies for posting a deal that comes with extra baggage. Didn't know. 

On that note. What are the best forums to follow for plugin world drama?

Edited by Kirean
  • Like 1

Worst experience ever, when i give him email, he start spamming me every day for year - i unsubscribe, wrote him milion mail to dont spame me, after half year spam stop for month And again start spam me.. he got bann from Kvr..his APS Are Bulls...t crashes..beware of this !

Edited by Kreveta Puket
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

There are difficult people around with great products. His aren't. Nothing to waste a thought on. Beta forever. 

WusikStation was actually something special when it came out.   Unfortunately at some point it became unstable and the releases became more about content than features.

5 minutes ago, Magic Russ said:

WusikStation was actually something special when it came out.   Unfortunately at some point it became unstable and the releases became more about content than features.

Right. From a 2023 perspective, nothing ground breaking, and the new stuff is unstable also. Deleted the software and never looked back.