OUT NOW 🎻 An instant Spitfire classic Chamber Strings Essentials

cclarry

• cclarry changed the title to OUT NOW 🎻 An instant Spitfire classic Chamber Strings Essentials
Just now, Simeon Amburgey said:

Here you go:

Let's Play Chamber Strings Essentials From Spitfire Audio

I always enjoy your videos, @Simeon Amburgey! I'm sure this is no exception.  I'm anticipating finally picking up Sonixinema's Contemporary Soloist Cello  library this Black Friday and it was your videos that made me fall in love with both of their solo cello libraries. So there is a danger in watching your videos!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I always enjoy your videos, @Simeon Amburgey! I'm sure this is no exception.  I'm anticipating finally picking up Sonixinema's Contemporary Soloist Cello  library this Black Friday and it was your videos that made me fall in love with both of their solo cello libraries. So there is a danger in watching your videos!

And after purchasing you realise you can’t make these libraries sound anywhere close to what Simeon made them sound like and you have nightmares of your wife leaving you for Simeon and him adopting your son and teaching him to be a better musician than you ever will be and your son growing up to writing songs making fun of his loser dad.

Oh, that’s just me? Carry on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3