Shreddage 3 Precision Free now for Kontakt Player

satya

We're thrilled to announce that Shreddage 3 Precision Free is now compatible with the free Kontakt Player.

https://impactsoundworks.com/product/shreddage-3-precision-free-kp

Shreddage 3 Precision is a superb classic bass with a warm tone, and the FREE version has the same great sample quality and depth as the full version, with two playable octaves and the crucial fingerstyle articulation along with popping and release noises. And now it can be yours even if you don't own the full version of Kontakt!

Edited by satya
  • Thanks 1

• satya changed the title to Shreddage 3 Precision Free now for Kontakt Player
10 hours ago, cclarry said:

Well isn't that special.  They just didn't give me a serial #...I had to purchase it again
to get the NI Serial #

Still prefer "Full Kontakt" version(s), 'cos they allow offline and manual installation (as far as you have already Kontakt installed)!

I don't like NI Access and there are already too many products in it (Komplete), it is not very clearly arranged (in short a mess)!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MarcL said:

Still prefer "Full Kontakt" version(s), 'cos they allow offline and manual installation (as far as you have already Kontakt installed)!

After you've registered your serial (a one-time operation), you can treat your Player libraries like your Full libraries. You can copy the folder to back them up, and you can go into Native Access to re-link a copy to re-install; no need to re-download if you've already got the files somewhere.

18 minutes ago, antler said:

After you've registered your serial (a one-time operation), you can treat your Player libraries like your Full libraries. You can copy the folder to back them up, and you can go into Native Access to re-link a copy to re-install; no need to re-download if you've already got the files somewhere.

But you still need ONLINE access on your computer to use NA (authorization)! And also your NA gets more and more cluttered (it lacks some sort of hierarchical organization)!

Having the full version of Kontakt, we're spoilt. We get more free instruments than our hard drives can handle.

But I remember what it was like not to have Kontakt and how happy I was when there was a free Kontakt Player version that I could use too. So, for the people who can't afford full Kontakt, this is good news. And for those who have the full version: We shouldn't complain. We're already getting plenty.

Edited by audioschmaudio
  • Like 2