UJAM sale at NI

kevin H

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/komplete/ujam-offer-2023/

Save over 80% with exclusive bundles from UJAM 

We’ve teamed up with developer UJAM co-founded by Hans Zimmer and Pharrell Williams, to bring you two exclusive collections of NKS-ready plugins. Dive into drums for pop, hip hop, and electronic music, and a range of cinematic instruments. UJAM’s focus is less controls, more control. All their tools are designed to keep you in the flow and every control will always do something that you can instantly hear and understand. 

Beats Now

Grab nine plugins to put groove into your productions. The Beats Now bundle gives you Beatmaker BERSERK, Beatmaker COZY, Beatmaker DOPE, Beatmaker GLORY, Beatmaker IDOL, Beatmaker KANDY, Beatmaker NEMESIS, Beatmaker RICO, Beatmaker VICE – all for $99.00.

Supersize

Get everything from the Beats Now bundle plus another three instruments that specialize in big-screen shine – Symphonic Elements STRIIIINGS, Symphonic Elements DRUMS, and Virtual Guitarist CARBON. Get the lot for $199.00.

Edited by kevin H
  • Like 1

• kevin H changed the title to UJAM sale at NI

I've already got VICE and Glory. They're nice.

But I think in the future I'll just build my own Beatmakers by buying ReMIDI 2, throw some MIDI drum patterns into the slots, add an Ableton drum rack or drum VST and save it as presets in Ableton. Just waiting for ReMIDI 2 to be on sale again.

7 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

I've already got VICE and Glory. They're nice.

But I think in the future I'll just build my own Beatmakers by buying ReMIDI 2, throw some MIDI drum patterns into the slots, add an Ableton drum rack or drum VST and save it as presets in Ableton. Just waiting for ReMIDI 2 to be on sale again.

Most DAWs do this.  Especially Live. 

24 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Most DAWs do this.  Especially Live. 

I can trigger MIDI patterns in Ableton Live by pressing single keys? Like I play C1 and Ableton Live plays a whole drum intro MIDI pattern and when I hit C2 I can make it play a different drum MIDI? How?

I mean in the fashion like Ujam Beatmaker does. Not talking about triggering different clips in session view

Edited by audioschmaudio