Touch The Universe Productions 48 Hour Flash Sale - 50% off Omnisphere 2 Bundle with 1000+ presets

cclarry

Touch The Universe is running a 48 Hour Flash Sale on their Omnisphere 2 Bundle which contains 6 Libraries, over 1000 presets and over 1GB of unique sound sources.

The bundle includes - Dream Dimensions, Ethereal Electronics, Trance Celestial, Dream Dimensions II, Ethereal Electronics II, and Starlit Eternity.

Use discount code TTUKVR50 at checkout at www.touch-the-universe.com

https://www.touch-the-universe.com/omnisphere-2-library-main.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another glitch with the Touch the Universe site occurred as I thought I was purchasing the Omnisphere bundle.  The coupon worked fine, and the price went to $60, and upon pressing the PayPal button, I received a receipt from a totally different customer in a different country.  As I look at the receipt now, it appears to be a 'test' receipt, as the invoice number is "testing."

I tried going through the support button at the top of the page, but other than my name, the form would not accept any of my messages.  

I did send an email through an address l I had for Touch the Universe, and we will see if I get a response.  So far, my PayPal account hasn't been charged for this.  Maybe the universe is touchier than I realized and is trying to tell me I don't really need this!  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1