Mntra Introducing MNDALA 2.3.0: Unleash a New Wave of Creativity!

cclarry

Get ready to experience MNDALA 2 like never before with our latest version!

We've packed this update with incredible enhancements, additions, and optimizations that will elevate your musical journey to new heights.

🎵 Detailed Microtuning: Select from an evergrowing library of tuning systems from around the world or create your own from the ground up. Share your tuning system creations with other MNTRA users!

🎹 Polyphonic Portamento: Elevate your playing with true polyphonic portamento. Glide as many notes as your setup allows while an intelligent AI assists you in making musical choices that enhance your compositions.

🧰 Expansive Effects: Discover a treasure trove of new effects in the browser. From Scatter Delay to Cubic Distortion, our new additions let you craft a sonic palette that's truly your own.

To install simply:

Download the installer from our site

Run the installer (it will automatically install over any older versions of MNDALA 2)

https://www.mntra.io/mndala/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just installed MNDALA 2.3 but it is saying in the information pannel I am running v2.2.0 still.Why is this? I then uninstalled the old version and re-installed it but still it is saying v.2.2.0?I also noticed that it installed VST3 not VST3i.

12 minutes ago, hhal9000 said:

Just installed MNDALA 2.3 but it is saying in the information pannel I am running v2.2.0 still.Why is this? I then uninstalled the old version and re-installed it but still it is saying v.2.2.0?I also noticed that it installed VST3 not VST3i.

You may want to contact the developers. I have found them to be quite responsive with a few issues I have had in the past.