Big Kiive Plugin Sale

cclarry

1 hour ago, jngnz said:

The best stuff is now PA exclusive and will never get (timely) updates again. Terrible move. People are even asking to have the ADC on PA as well. WTF.

You need timely updates on EQs and comps? xD Are you waiting for them add Photoshop capability?

And I've never had a single problem / bug with any PA plugins in over a decade of using them. And yes, they should add ADC1 to PA. It would be added to my subscription, since I would never actually buy a comp / limiter for $60, let alone $129 regular price.  It's 2023, max price for any plugin is now $29.99.  :D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

You need timely updates on EQs and comps? xD Are you waiting for them add Photoshop capability?

And I've never had a single problem / bug with any PA plugins in over a decade of using them. And yes, they should add ADC1 to PA. It would be added to my subscription, since I would never actually buy a comp / limiter for $60, let alone $129 regular price.  It's 2023, max price for any plugin is now $29.99.  :D

I'm assuming you're not on Mac nor have any idea how easily shit breaks? Yes, it's Apple's fault, yada yada, but it still means I need to be afraid of my plugins breaking with every OS update.

Also, the worst about PA is not even their own stuff not getting updated, it's other dev's updates that DO get provided in timely manners not actually being pushed for months on end. I think it took them half a year a longer to push the Apple Silicon update for DS Thorn and I think we're still waiting for the Apple Silicon updates for ADPTR Audio stuff even though they've had working versions available for months if not a year.

13 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

Ah. This is a Mac problem. So paying for over priced hardware AND having to deal with that nonsense? My condolences. 

It’s all worth it for how cool I look writing my 7th unpublished novel in my local Starbucks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4