Puremagnetik Electronic Impressions.

cclarry

Through Sunday $99 $10.  Drum machines, basses, synths, keys and more - Electronic Impressions is a grab bag of over 3 GB, handpicked by Puremagnetik to give you a quick leap into electronic music production.

Whatever your studio expertise or preferred musical genre, Electronic Impressions has been tailored to provide a full palette of production-ready sounds to get you going. 

Normally $99, get Electronic Impressions for only $10 through Sunday.

https://puremagnetik.com/products/electronic-impressions

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

That sounds like a great offer. I have no experience with Puremagnetic though. Are their products good?

I have a few. Good samples, Kontakt interfaces are quite basic, but very usable, good integration with Ableton. A bit like the Samples from Mars stuff. 

You can't go wrong for 10 bucks. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, audioschmaudio said:

That sounds like a great offer. I have no experience with Puremagnetic though. Are their products good?

I second RalfRobert's take on PureMagnetik.  I've been a customer going back two decades I would guess.  They're a good dev,  but they're definitely not a dev making detailed / deep samples.  But I think they're good for samples of analog synths and drum machines where I don't really care about deep sampling and I've dealt with the dev for support and he's very customer focused.  I'd definitely recommend them. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Thanks, @ralfrobert and @PavlovsCat

I bought it now and after a first quick look I think that was a good decision. Some really nice sounds in there. Crazy what you can get for $10 sometimes.

They have these $10 ... 15 offers on several packages, so If you like what you got, jump on the newsletter train or just look around here regularly. I've got a bunch of Ableton FX racks and tons of cinematic samples this way. 

Edited by ralfrobert
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ralfrobert said:

They have these $10 ... 15 offers on several packages, so If you like what you got, jump on the newsletter train or just look around here regularly. I've got a bunch of Ableton FX racks and tons of cinematic samples this way. 

I'll do that. For Ableton racks I can also recommend F9 Audio. You probably already know them, but if you don't, have a look. 

13 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

I'll do that. For Ableton racks I can also recommend F9 Audio. You probably already know them, but if you don't, have a look. 

Thanks, I didn't know them and will take a look now. 

Edit: Their stuff looks really great. As far as I am concerned, I have retired Ableton at the moment, but this may change. 

Edited by ralfrobert

7 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

Thanks, I didn't know them and will take a look now. 

If you're like me and like to buy project files, I can highly recommend the Trax products, such as Electric Disco II or Grid Trilogy. They contain all the Ableton Live project files that were used for creating the demo tracks, as well as multisampled instrument racks.

F9 was founded by James Wiltshire, who you might know from The Freemasons. He also has a great YouTube channel where he gives tips for music production.

3 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

If you're like me and like to buy project files, I can highly recommend the Trax products, such as Electric Disco II or Grid Trilogy. They contain all the Ableton Live project files that were used for creating the demo tracks, as well as multisampled instrument racks.

F9 was founded by James Wiltshire, who you might know from The Freemasons. He also has a great YouTube channel where he gives tips for music production.

F9 is earmarked for future purchases. I saw they had sales in the past, eg. on Black Friday. Anyway, I will cut down purchases in the near future and see where restrictions take me. Until November... :)

On 7/15/2023 at 3:40 PM, ralfrobert said:

F9 is earmarked for future purchases. I saw they had sales in the past, eg. on Black Friday. Anyway, I will cut down purchases in the near future and see where restrictions take me. Until November... :)

Very wise. 

Anyway, if you like their genres, such as house, nu disco, synthwave, don't forget about them. They're my absolute favorite vendor of Ableton Live templates and racks. High quality, low prices (the aforementioned products contain 5 to 7 project files each and 8 GB of sample-based instrument racks/Kontakt libraries). You can also get up to 30% with vouchers, like non-personalized loyalty-vouchers, newsletter-subscription vouchers, and so on. If you need one, write me a DM.

Edited by audioschmaudio

1 minute ago, audioschmaudio said:

Very wise. 

Anyway, if you like their genres, such as house, nu disco, synthwave, don't forget about them. They're my absolute favorite vendor of Ableton Live templates and racks. High quality, low prices (the aforementioned products contain 5 to 7 project files each and 8 GB of sampled instruments). You can also get up to 30% with vouchers, like non-personalized loyalty-vouchers, newsletter-subscription vouchers, and so on. If you need one, write me a DM.

I will not forget about this. They also have a package that looks like an additional standard library. This would be my first pick, as it both adds variety and shortens production time in one go if and when structured wisely. I am no crate digger and will never be one.