HOFA-Plugins announces "IQ-Series Transient" Plugin

cclarry

HOFA-Plugins has announced the IQ-Series Transient, a new tool for transient and sustain processing, saying:

Besides basic broadband processing, the IQ-Series Transient features frequency-selective shaping of transients and sustains. Using an EQ-like view with five fully parametric bands, sounds can be adjusted according to the user's wishes.

The newly introduced "Magic Boost" function ensures steady transients even with difficult signals.
A dedicated "Time Chart" shows which parts of the audio have been detected as transients or sustain and how pronounced they are. This makes it easy to understand how the transient shaper works and how it affects the sound.

The HOFA IQ-Series Transient will be released on July 18, 2023 and is already available for €79.90 in the presale.

https://hofa-plugins.de/en/plugins/iq-transient/

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

Their plugins are at least worth demoing.  Using some of them all the time. However, they are workhorses, no fancy toys. 

I got the all bundle with my HOFA course and am not using a single one of them. Should I? Why? Keeping in mind I own FabFilter, Soundtoys, Eventide, Sonible, Arturia, iZotope...