Unsion Zen Master Freebie

Szilárd

15 minutes ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

I would steer away from anything Unison Audio makes, even if they paid me to use their plugins. They're scammers. And will remain like that.

These are the guys that do the world famous midi chord progression pack right?

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

I would steer away from anything Unison Audio makes, even if they paid me to use their plugins. They're scammers. And will remain like that.

Yeah, maybe, but I must admit that I'm a sucker for that type of UI design, so I got it nevertheless.

It's actually not bad for a free plugin. I guess I'll now get even more advertisements from them to ignore, but that's a small price that I'm ready to pay.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Niky Serrano said:

I suppose that you are talking about this...
https://unison.audio/product/unison-midi-chord-pack/

Most certainly. People hate them for their aggressive advertisement of something that is so overpriced since chords are easily available for free.

Everytime I read "Unison", I have to think of this YouTube short:

Edited by audioschmaudio
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Most certainly. People hate them for their aggressive advertisement of something that is so overpriced since chords are easily available for free.

Everytime I read "Unison", I have to think of to think of this YouTube short:

Very nice!
Thank you!

https://github.com/ldrolez/free-midi-chords
https://github.com/ldrolez/free-midi-chords/releases

By the way, they try to get you to share the deal on social media by giving you points for every platform you share it with until you've reached 50 points to unlock their preset pack. First: You don't really need that preset pack, the plugin is simple enough to dial your own settings in to achieve the sound you want. Second: It's enough to click on some of the buttons, not really share it, then click on verify (it doesn't really do any verification).

46 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Or with Lifeline Expanse Lite or with RC-20 or with Vybz or with Lo-Fi-Af. I have all these. But none of them have a meditating monk! 😄

I already unsubscribed from their newsletter right after getting this, so I don't think they can do much with my email address.

Tell that to Wusik.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, audioschmaudio said:

Or with Lifeline Expanse Lite or with RC-20 or with Vybz or with Lo-Fi-Af. I have all these. But none of them have a meditating monk! 😄

I already unsubscribed from their newsletter right after getting this, so I don't think they can do much with my email address.

That means you'll receive only 4 emails instead of 5.