PA Any Plugins for $29.99

cclarry

1 minute ago, ralfrobert said:

Or you wait for the 20 $ no minimum spend coupons and pay the fee then. You can leave the plugins in your account without paying instantly, no deadline. 

I was lucky, I didn't have to pay a fee at all because I kept complaining to the support that the dynamic discounts don't get applied until they said "you know what, you don't have to pay the transfer fee, we give it to you for free". That's how I got Focusrite SC for 0,95€ and bx_rockrack for 2,86€ (both via KnobCloud) and I could spend the 20$ vouchers on something else.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Keep an eye on them though. End of May they gave us three 20$ vouchers with no minimum spend. I got Lindell Audio 6X-500, bx_metal2, bx_greenscreamer, bx_bluechorus2 and bx_bassdude for free. I like those types of games.

And I managed to get 6 Unfiltered Audio plugins that way.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Just got the email from Native Instruments and my code guess was correct...LOL

I suspect that NI were waiting for you to give the royal decree and then they just followed your command. 😀

Edited by Technostica
  • Great Idea 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/19/2023 at 5:43 AM, cclarry said:

Enjoy ANY 1 of our plugins at just $29.99! Please use the code below during checkout to knock down the price!

SOS-PA-2999-1

This voucher code can only be used once (1x) and it expires June 20, 11:59 PM PST. 

These products are NOT included: ADPTR AUDIO Metric AB, AMEK Mastering Compressor, Brainworx bx_masterdesk PRO, Dear Reality dearVR PRO, Lindell 69 Series, NEOLD U2A, Schoeps Mono Upmix, Three-Body Technology Kirchhoff-EQ

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

This is deceptive advertising on Plugin Alliance part... LoL

Plugin Alliance says "ANY" yet then in smaller print says except these products... So it really isn't ANY.  I don't trust Plugin Alliance just because of this deceptive advertising!

Edit:

I never installed any of Plugin Alliance plugins.  I've got codes for Plugin Alliance plugins from my Komplete update to 14, I registered them, but never installed them.

Edited by El Diablo
More information

Plugin Alliance prices go up and down like the old Windows "remaining time" estimation.

Windows: "Copying 50,363 files. Remaining time: 5 hours. No, 30 seconds. No, 10 minutes. No, wait, 10 years. Done.".

Plugin Alliance: "AMEK EQ 200. Price: $399. No, $49. No, $29.99. No, $199. Here, you can have it for free".

Sooner or later you can probably get every plugin from them for 29 or less.
Imagine being one of those poor souls who've paid the full price for any of their plugins :( I wonder if that ever happens.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

Imagine being one of those poor souls who've paid the full price for any of their plugins :( I wonder if that ever happens.

https://en.meming.world/wiki/So_Anyway,_That’s_How_I_Imagine_Our_Target_Audience

If you're willing to pay $10000 for a bottle of liquor that you won't even remember, I assume you might just buy an everything bundle from all the companies. Just in case.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jason Neudorf said:

https://en.meming.world/wiki/So_Anyway,_That’s_How_I_Imagine_Our_Target_Audience

If you're willing to pay $10000 for a bottle of liquor that you won't even remember, I assume you might just buy an everything bundle from all the companies. Just in case.

That's actually how I imagine Apple's target audience too 😄

480px-So_Anyway,_That’s_How_I_Imagine_Our_Target_Audience_meme_3.jpg

• Haha 3