When A I has finally become firmly rooted in the Digital Audio Workstation Revolution

kennywtelejazz

Do you think A I will ever reach the point where it no longer needs to update itself ?

What will happen once A I decides it will now focus all it's advanced intellect on upgrading us ?

What happens to us ?

gulp ?🏋️‍♂️

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

2 hours ago, craigb said:

Well, I just watched a video where one AI came to the conclusion that humans are the biggest threat to life on the planet...  You can guess what it recommended before it was turned off!

Oooh, ooooh, I know, I know.....

Just play the Am bass note.

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/14/2023 at 8:18 PM, craigb said:

Well, I just watched a video where one AI came to the conclusion that humans are the biggest threat to life on the planet...  You can guess what it recommended before it was turned off!

On 6/14/2023 at 10:27 PM, Bapu said:

Oooh, ooooh, I know, I know.....

Just play the Am bass note.

Jim ! These 2 post's seem to contain a rather advanced grasp of Elevated Logical Perceptions  .

Let's just hope A I doesn't decide to make Bbm the new Am . If that happens everyone will become lost on their fret-boards

Spock_2293.jpg?fit=720,544&ssl=1

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 4

A I is no longer playing games when it comes to music production

4TQaDcb.png

All  future musical offenses will  be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law !

MkmKxOo.png

Kenny

• Haha 1

I'm hoping  the age of Artificial Intelligence in music production yields much better results and superior music than AI's predecessor .

The age of Artificial Talent . 

Until we find out what happens next ! Here's a song to help keep you company .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1