mp3 render tags

OeAi

there is 2 bugs rendering to mp3 actually.
one is when you start render and then just push button to cancel/stop it / wish to keep (no)- a crash detected
the other is when you try to write a id3tag title (actually flac and wav also has tags to write name of song etc, so for a whole project this should be usual info)
like "Hello i love you  v2.v (reCover won't, you, tell, me, your name)" - it also has an error that sometimes can lead to a crash or just that second err. 

err3-CWB.jpgerr1-CWB.jpg

err2-CWB.jpg

yes, there are tags of project and they are imported to mp3 tags, but if mp3 tags changes, they don't change and it is not used for other media types and not seen in export window

Edited by OeAi

Or you could look at it like this: "There is a loose and sparking wire in my basement that's a fire hazard, it's got to be fixed!"  "That sounds dangerous, did you tell your landlord about it?"  "It's not my responsibility to tell them, they should know already. I'm not going to tell anybody about it and just let it keep happening!"  *house burns down*

If the devs don't know there's a problem, how do you expect them to fix it? There could be something particular on your system that's happening to cause this crash, and that's the entire point of that message you got.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hmmmm. maybe there is a problem with your file system? or your OS configuration?

Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)

To do this, follow these steps:

Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, do the following as your appropriate:

If you are running Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 8, first run the inbox Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool prior to running the System File Checker.  (If you are running Windows 7 or Windows Vista, skip to Step 3.) 

Type the following command, and then press Enter.  It may take several minutes for the command operation to be completed.

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth