Laughs

jack c.

I like this one, Larry. The space is cool. The vocals are getting so much better presence. My ears want more bottom EQ 'ed warmth in the vocals to fatten them up. But the bass sitting right behind them helped to that effect. The whole atmosphere and vibe played together nicely. 

Jack, your songs have really nice backing tracks but the vocals always sound a bit similar. I don't mean the lyrics but the tone and vocal treatment and cadence just seem the same in every song.   So a bit more variety?   

Well, just my 2 cents trying to be helpful.
-Bjorn

On 6/10/2023 at 2:17 AM, bjornpdx said:

but the tone and vocal treatment and cadence just seem the same in every song.   So a bit more variety?   

thanks for your comments.every song i do has all different instruments and voice treatments.please give me examples to make things different!jack c

21 minutes ago, jack c. said:

thanks for your comments.every song i do has all different instruments and voice treatments.please give me examples to make things different!jack c

I think he might referring to your distinctive vocal style. It's more of a static, non-melodic one.

On 6/11/2023 at 12:31 PM, hsmx said:

I think he might referring to your distinctive vocal style. It's more of a static, non-melodic one.

my style changes for each song.please explain further after listening to many of me other songs.jack c