32C-VIP by Harrison for 9

satya

8 hours ago, satyabrata satapathy said:
22 hours ago, dubdisciple said:

I use ca2a more than any other la2a clone

But its not available as plugin right, its only a prochannel module

The original PC-2A, the plug-in currently bundled with CbB, is PC format only.

The CA-2A, a paid upgrade to the PC-2A which is no longer available, came in several formats for PC and Mac.

• Like 1

I am really hoping the SSL acquisition leads to a better marketing strategy. So far they have relied on 1) questionable claims about "analog" that have lead to unprofessional exchanges with people  who call them on their inaccuracies . 2) repeating same line about hits made 40 years ago, which kind of implies people stopped making hits with their products. That may not be true, but you would think they would mention music from this century more often.  

6 hours ago, dubdisciple said:

I am really hoping the SSL acquisition leads to a better marketing strategy. So far they have relied on 1) questionable claims about "analog" that have lead to unprofessional exchanges with people  who call them on their inaccuracies . 2) repeating same line about hits made 40 years ago, which kind of implies people stopped making hits with their products. That may not be true, but you would think they would mention music from this century more often.  

I don't think SSL is very good at marketing strategies which don't involve selling yet another version of a 4000, 6000 or 9000 console EQ or their bus compressor. Much like how API was reduced to two EQs.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

I don't think SSL is very good at marketing strategies which don't involve selling yet another version of a 4000, 6000 or 9000 console EQ or their bus compressor. Much like how API was reduced to two EQs.

True, but can't be worse than Harrison.  Maybe they can de-ugly their GUI's as well.