NEW Veevum from Audiofier

cclarry

3 instruments for Ambient/Cinematic music

VEEVUM Trilogy offers 3 instruments at once in one bundle: VEEVUM ONE (LO-FI Sampling), VEEVUM A/D (Analog & Digital Synths Sampling) and VEEVUM REAL (Acoustic and Hybrid Instruments Sampling). Each instrument can play up to 50 sounds at once (depending on the user’s computer CPU and RAM).

VEEVUM’s sound sources (100 per instrument) can be selected using the Cells Beehive (Honeycomb), or can be randomised. They can also be filtered according to several categories which are specific for each instrument. The whole patch can be randomised as well, including effects, portamento and unison features.

69.28 GBP
https://www.kontakthub.com/product/veevum-audiofier-kontakt/?utm_source=Divergent+Audio+Group+Mailing+List+-+Opted+in+GDPR+Customers&utm_campaign=c5fd8907ec-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_01_17_10_02_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_9f32c92dcd-c5fd8907ec-71832521&mc_cid=c5fd8907ec&mc_eid=de96119c1a

veevum-main.png

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Fleer said:

Hey, I just got the Riffendium bundle. 

Not so fast! 

I am tempted by that bundle too Fleer even though I already have vol 1 as it's still a pretty cheap way to get vols 2 & 3.
Would be interested in your thoughts on vols 2 & 3 when you have tried them out.

Loving the look and sound of Veevum. The UI seems well thought out but I will hold off this time and wait for it to appear on APD etc for a knockdown price.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1